Our aim is to provide quality service to clients, thereby reinforcing customer trust.
a) Company Policy
- To make our services available to all applicants whose activities are in the field for which LACON is authorized, named or accredited as a certification body
- To ensure an effective and comprehensible inspection in the declared fields of activity for all parties
- To abide by the guidelines of the competent authorities in the geographic area of operations for carrying out inspections, evaluations and certification in fields under legislative regulation.
- To calculate fees and costs based on a uniform fee scheme accepted by the authorities such that financial independence is assured and LACON does not impose undue financial conditions on the applicant.
b) How we Certify?
We are focused on a well-structured approach, well qualified, trained auditor and the best technical pre-requisites.
- Contact Us, Application package will be sent to you
- Submission of application.
- Once yourevert us the completed application form, it will be reviewed to check that you fulfill the basic requirements for organic certification.
- Cost Estimation.
- Signing of inspection contract.
- Inspection and submitting the inspection report to the certification department.
- Issuance of certification decision.
- Compliance of certification decision and issuance of certificate.
- Issue of Transaction Certificates/Inspection Certificates for traded lots.
- An inspection will takes place each year following the issuance of first certificate.
c) GMO free declaration
The use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) is prohibited in organic products. This means an organic farmer can’t plant GMO seeds, an organic cow can’t eat GMO alfalfa or corn, and an organic soup producer can’t use any GMO ingredients.
Click here to download Gmo list
d) Complaint/ Appeal
In case of complaints regarding the services provided by LACON Quality certification Pvt. Ltd Or regarding the product certified by LACON Quality certification Pvt Ltd, kindly address your complaint at firstname.lastname@example.org
Appeal: In case of appeal, kindly submit your appeal at email@example.com